Monday, June 1, 2009

"blowin it"

thats what ive been doing lately, i dont think ive taken a photo in about 3 or 4 weeks,
whether ive been working studying spending money on alcohol and cigarettes the last thing ive been doing is getting waves.
this is really shitting me and with my lack of license (due to my own lazyness) i am struggling.
someone needs to sort his shit out.

this is really shiting me.

heres some OLD photos, because thats all ive got.







again with uploader killing the quality or my lack of skills on photoshop.

ill have new photos some day soon when i can drive or when i get my shit sorted.

till then goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. hahah sucked in faggot

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope someone concretes your feet and puts you to the bottom on the ocean

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have 1 week to live then im gonna Muay Thai fight you like Tony Jaa and knee you in the face. To HA.

    Sweet photos Sam........

    ReplyDelete