Sunday, May 10, 2009

Idoit.


my evaluation of sunny coast, hoax. 
got bad waves,
no girls,
and the only thing good about it is a place called the "Cabaret Nightclub"
if anyone is ever is brisbane/the valley i strongly recommend going there.

last night i missed my flight back to perth, thinking the flight was at 10 oclock when it really was at 8 oclock, stupid 24 hour times

ill also add thanks Nick "salami" "romeo" Rubesaame for letting me crash at his pad for a week, and to Mr Ben Lee for helping me out when i miss flights haha, by the way his bird talks so dope.

photo time.



perth prem

humma

i miss home

dbah on a "normal" day

ballina

2 comments:

  1. that photo of george is amazing sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo of the cracking righthander, thats the Sunny Coast on a bad day. haha

    Check my blog

    bodmanphotohappytime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete